I Love Clowns...

Check out my new blog at alwinfield.com

For Mama Kat's Writers Workshop this week's topic is What I fear most and why. Hmmm.  Do you hire high school kids to come to your child's birthday party dressed as clowns so that your child will tramatized for their whole life?  Do you let your children watch It (ok now that movie is cheesy and I recognize the actor who plays the clown but then..) and then not even thinking about it you by said child a clown doll?  Are you crazy or just really mean?  Come on Mom you traumatize me and then wonder why as a teenager/adult I will have nothing to do with clowns?  Really?


Do you know any normal people who put on crazy make up and then play with kids?  I don't think so.  Demented thats what they are!!


Even dogs in clown costumes are scary.  That dog used to be nice and sweet, but now he is Cujo.

Comments

  1. hahaha, too funny. My husband hates clowns too, I don't really like or dislike them. Carousel horses though, that's another story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it... "Even Dogs in clown costumes!" That has to be the funniest/cutest thing I've read all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a very nice friendly clown when I dressed as a clown for our AWANA club on occasion. It was fun and everyone seemed to enjoy it. I've come across several clown haters though on this trip through Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop. I used this fear prompt too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

April Showers Blog Design Giveaway!!!

Book Giveaway Week!!! Giveaway#1

Author Interview: Cheryl Snell