WWW Wednesday

WWW Wednesdays are hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three questions……


**What are you currently reading?
**What did you recently finish reading?
**What do you think you will read next?


Here are my answers:

**What are you currently reading? The Overachievers: The Secret Life of Driven Kids by Alexandra Robbins. Really an interesting book, I am reading it for an English project I'm working on. I am also reading Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner.

**What did you recently finish reading? Since J.D. Salinger died recently I decided to reread The Catcher in the Rye. One of my favorite books but I hadn't read it in a few years.

**What do you think you’ll read next? I am going to read House Rules by Jodi Picoult as soon as Doubeday Book Club sends it to me!! She is my favorite author and I have been looking foreward to this book for a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Showers Blog Design Giveaway!!!

Book Giveaway Week!!! Giveaway#1

Author Interview: Cheryl Snell