Sunday Stealing




It's that time again. Leave me a link if you steal this, so I can read your answers!!  I got this form Cute Stuff, who got it from the host (click on banner) and he stole it from someone.


36. If you suddenly became single or are single, do you think you could last in a relationship for 12 months or more?  Yes

37. Do you forgive or forget?  Forget

38. Do you trust people?  No, everyone lies

39. What are you not looking forward to? My oral Spainish presentation

40. Do you get mad easily?  Sometimes

41. Tell us about the last time you were told you that you have pretty eyes.  It ha been a while

42. Do you have strange dreams?  Yes

43. Ever licked someone's cheek or forehead?  LOL  Yes

44. Tell us about the last time you fell asleep in someones arms.  I always fall asleep in someones arms

45. When did you last play a game?  We played Life a couple of weeks ago

46. What do you have on you at all times?  My cell phone

47. Do you go out in public without getting all dressed up?  I get dressed, not really dressed up.

48. Do you like fruity or minty gum?  Minty

49. Favourite musician or group?  Can't narrow it to just one

50. Do you like anyone?  I like lots of someones

51. Favourite computer game?  Cubis

52. First album you ever went and bought with your own money?  Janet Jackson IF

53. Think back five months ago, were you single? No married 10 years in Dec

54. Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?  Read 53.

55. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?  Of course

56. Last thing you bought?  Easter Basket Supplies

57. Are you a jealous person?  No not really

58. Does it take a lot to make you cry?  Yes

59. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?  Yes my hubby

60. Have you ever had your heart-broken?  Yes

61. Have you ever done something while drunk that you still cannot believe you did?  Not that I remember

62. Is there anyone you secretly wish you could be spending your time with right now?  Not secretly but I do wish I was with someone

63. Do you text?  Yes

64. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?  Sure

65. Is your life anything like it was a year ago?  No not reall. We were in San Diego and I was preggers.  Now we are in TN and Mason is almost 10 months old.

66. Go back one year on your blog. Leave us a link to your favorite post.  Only d my blog since July

67. You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it? I probably should say water but I really like Dr. Pepper

68. Tell us about someone that you have lost contact with someone you wish you didn't.  I got back in contact with her.

69. What is the last thing you said out loud? DO THE DISHES!!!

70. Will this year be better than last?  Hope so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Showers Blog Design Giveaway!!!

Author Interview: Cheryl Snell

Book Giveaway Week!!! Giveaway#1